Computer Science Dept.357 EPS Building
Montana State University
Bozeman, MT 59717
Tel: (406) 994-4780
Department Head:John Paxton
Because computing is pervasive in today's society, a Computer Science minor complements any major and provides additional marketable skills.
Starting in Fall 2008, more flexibility was added to the minor to give students more options. A Computer Science minor consists of the following 27 credits:
- CSCI 111, Programming wiith Java I, 4 credits (formerly CS 160)
- CSCI 132, Basic Data Structures and Algorithms, 4 credits (formerly CS 221)
- CSCI 232, Data Structures and Algorithms, 4 credits (formerly CS 223)
- 9 upper division credits taught by the Computer Science Department
- 6 credits at any level taught by the Computer Science Department
For more information, please contact John Paxton (email@example.com).