Assigned Wednesday, September 10, due Monday, September 15.
- Visit the site www.adahome.com
- Find the Ada 95 language reference manual.
- Find the definition of Ada identifiers.
- Produce a regular expression for Ada identifiers.
- Produce a deterministic finite state automaton for Ada identifiers.
- Write a program that lists all of the valid Ada identifiers in a text
file. Write your program so that it is an implementation of the finite state
automaton in 5. The rule for scanning a file for Ada identifiers is
this. When you encounter the start of a possible identifier, scan for
the longest possible identifier. When you encounter a character that
is not part of an identifier, restart the next scan a that character.
- At the start of each call to scan for an identifier, be sure to skip any