Inlab Final: Evaluations
Due: Wednesday 03 August at 6:00 pm
- Your feedback on the course, and the instructor is
important to us as individuals and as a Department. We are
continuously trying to improve the quality of your education,
and your feedback gives you a voice in this process. It is
anonymous and won't be reviewed by anyone until after final
grades are submitted, so be honest. We take your input
- Course Survey:
- Write down your opinon of the course, such as what you learnt and what you want to learn more, which concept is hard for you to understand
- Write down your opinon of the instructor, including her strength and weakness, what she needs to improve
- Please be honest. No names are tied to this, so give your
honest feedback. We are especially interested in ways to
improve the course (i.e. What was hard to understand or learn?
What do you wish there were more of?).
- Login to D2L and check your lab grades. You should have
grades up for Inlabs(1-10) and Outlabs(1-5). Make sure you
agree with your grades. If you do not agree with your grades.
Discuss them with your Instructor.
- This is your chance to confirm your grades. Once I put in
final grades, your grade will be finalized. So make sure you do this.
You can choose print out your feedback or write on the paper I will provide you. No need to put your name on the paper
- 1 bonus point - The survey was completed.