Bozeman Masters Swim Club
Montana State University
The Bozeman Masters Swim Club is a competitive
team recognized by
Montana State University-Bozeman.
Membership is open to any member of the university community age
18 or older.
The Canadian Masters Web page provides a good summary of the
of Masters swimming.
- Club Officials:
President & Coach:
- Members: (Please send corrections, etc., to
The Montana State University-Bozeman Pool, an indoor eight lane
25 yard facility,
is used year round for practices.
- Practice Schedule:
Tuesday and Thursday: 6:30am-8:00am.
The club has sole use of the pool for all practices.
- 1996 Masters Meets: (meets marked ** are USS meets that accept
- **Simplot-F.A.S.T. Aquatic Games
- Pocatello, ID, April 26-28
- Phone Cindy Brown at 208-237-3564 or 208-235-2831
- Montana State Masters Championship
- USMS Short Course Nationals
- Cupertino, CA, May 9-12
- Phone 408-253-SWIM for information
- USMS Long Course Nationals
- Ann Arbor, MI, August 22-25
- Joining the Bozeman Masters Swim Club:
We recommend that you come to one of the practices at the MSU pool,
or contact the club President.
Membership in the club is free, although you will need to join
US Masters Swimming if you want to enter competitions.
- Club Records:
(short course yards
long course meters)
will be available, as they are established.
- National Masters Meet Qualification Times:
The USMS Short Course Nationals will be in Cupertino this May.
Any masters swimmer may swim three events at Nationals without meeting
qualifying times. Swimmers may enter up to three additional events in
which they have swum a time equal or better than the NQT in the preceding
two years. A full explanation is in Swim Magazine or with an official
Pacific Masters Swimming
for providing the NQT links and eligibility information.)
Other Swimming Links: (These sites provide links to many other swimming
Last modified: August 31, 1996