Lab 8: Object Oriented Programming
- Due: Tuesday, October 22nd no later than 11:58 p.m.
- Partner Information: Complete this assignment individually.
- Submission Instructions: Upload your solution, renamed to
YourFirstName-YourLastName-Lab8.py to the BrightSpace Lab 8
- Deadline Reminder: Once this deadline passes, BrightSpace will no
longer accept your Python submission and you will no longer
be able to earn credit. Thus, if you are not able to fully complete
the assignment, submit whatever you have before the deadline so that
partial credit can be earned.
- Gain experience with object oriented programming.
- A smart phone has the ability to save contact information.
In this assignment, you will simulate the contact list for a very
simple smart phone.
- Download lab8.py, rename it according to
the instructions above, and make sure you understand it.
- Take the program above and modify it by adding the missing
Contact class such that when the program is run,
it produces this output.
Grading - 10 points
- 2 points - The constructor of the Contact class is correct.
- 2 points - The reader methods of the Contact class are correct.
- 2 points - The writer methods of the Contact class are correct.
- 2 points - The print_entry method of the Contact class is correct.
- 2 points - Your program's output matches the output format
of the transcript above (1 point for each type of difference up
to 2 points).