Third Practicum: Thursday, December 14th
- Start Time: 4:00 p.m.
- End Time: 5:50 p.m.
- Location: Barnard Hall 103
- The exam will consist of no more than four questions.
- The topics for the questions are the numpy library, the matplotlib
library, the pandas library, and material that was covered by the
first two practicums.
- To answer a question, you might need to build on knowledge
that you learned previously.
- You may bring one 8.5 inch by 11 inch sheet of double-sided notes.
- You may use a computer to develop your answers.
You may only use the internet to access the interactive python textbook,
any online python documentation or previous python programs
that you (or you and your partner) wrote for this course.
- To be successful on the exam, strive to understand the
Python material and be able to use it to solve small problems.