Austria is comprised of 9 states. Each state has a German name, an English equivalent
of that name, a population and a capital.
- austria.txt - A file containing information about Austria's 9 states.
- state.py - Do not modify this file at all.
- main.py - Write the process_file function. Leave everything else
- country.py - A missing file that you must write.
- desired output - The desired output when main.py is run.
Match the output format exactly.
- The solution is correct.
- The country.py file contains appropriate comments. Other files do not require comments.
- The solution is clear, concise, and of high quality.
E-mail your modified main.py and country.py files to John (firstname.lastname@example.org) no
later than 12:30 p.m. Send plaintext attachments instead of a zipped folder.