2019 Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing Conference
- Conference Website.
- Montana State University's Gianforte School of Computing is a
Silver Level Academic Sponsor.
- Departure to Orlando: Tuesday, October 1st.
- Return to Bozeman: Saturday, October 5th.
- Hotel: Days Inn
Required Applications (due by Friday, March 7th at 5:00 p.m.)
- To be determined
Faculty Leader and Booth Coordinator
- You are a woman studying CS in good academic standing.
- You have never before attended the conference.
- You will be a second year CS student at the time of the conference.
- You will either apply for a Grace Hopper Scholarship or
help seek corporate sponsors. Scholarship
are due by March 6th at 6:00 p.m. (mountain time).
- You will spend one hour at the conference helping the
CS Department staff its booth.
- You will provide a pdf version of your resume for this page.
- You will contribute what you learn at the conference by
doing one of the following in Fall 2019 or Spring 2020:
holding an AWC or ACM office, volunteering one hour
per week to tutor in EPS 254, being a mentor for first year women in CS,
being an active participant in AWC, etc.
2018 Conference Photos
|Our 19 Students!
||We are leaders