ACM Spring Break Road Trip: Portland!
Montana State University Gianforte School of Computing
March 10 - March 17, 2018
||The Touring Techs @ eBay
Saturday, 3/17: Return to Bozeman
- Saturday, 3/10: Drive to Portland
- Depart from 721 S. 6th Avenue at 6:30 a.m.
- Sunday, 3/11:
Powell's Bookstore, Pittock Mansion, Voodoo Donuts,
- Monday, 3/12:
- Open Sesame
(Gunnar Holwerda, Software Engineer, 2016 and Brooke Minton,
Office and Events Coordinator)
- 10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Site tour, company overview, lunch, Q&A.
- 1629 SW Salmon St.
- Tuesday, 3/13:
(Steve Barbo, Office Manager)
- 9:00 a.m.-noon. Site tour, company overview, panel discussions,
- 2035 NE Cornelius Pass Rd, Hillsboro.
(Justin Ashworth, Enterprise Software Director, 1998)
- 3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. Presentation and discussion
at University Place Hotel.
- 5:30 p.m. Dinner at Bollywood Theater,
3010 SE Division St. Dutch treat.
- Wednesday, 3/14:
(Neelay Shaw, Software Architect / Technical Lead and
Agata Gruza, DataCenter Software Engineer, 2015)
- 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Tour, lunch with alumni, demos, presentations.
- Intel Jones Farm Building #1 (JF1-101), 2111 NE 25th Ave, Hillsboro.
- Thursday, 3/15:
(Kristina Kurcinka, Senior Developer
and Erik Anderson, Senior Application Engineer, 2015)
- 11:30 a.m. - Lunch, site tour, panel discussion.
- Mia Hamm Lobby, Beaverton.
- Friday, 3/16:
(Jesse Block, Software Engineer, 1998 and Gina Hudson)
- 10:30 a.m.-noon. Site tour, panel discussion.
- 1400 SW 5th Ave.
- 6:30 p.m. Farewell dinner at Duck House Chinese.
- Elias Athey
- Halley Bennett
- Payton Harrison
- Hugh Jackovich
- Anthony Nardiello
- Cory Petersen
- Mike Pollard (ACM President, Student Trip Leader)
- Jazzlyn Pulley
- Sam Rehbein
- Zach Schallenberger
- Jackson Servheen
- Savannah Squires
- Photography: Payton, Zach
- Road Trip Activities: Jackson, Sam
- Tourist Activities: Savannah
- Evening Activities: Jazzlyn
- Eating Out: Cory
- Eating In: Halley
- GroupMe: Mike
- ACM Facebook: Anthony